SNLs Pete Davidson shows the boundary diagnosis of the boundary characteristic

SNLs Pete Davidson shows the boundary diagnosis of the boundary characteristic
"Saturday Night Live" star Pete Davidson announced on Monday that he was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder.

pete Davidson borderline - personality disorder - Pete Davidson borderline personality disorder

Davidson, 23, unveiled the diagnosis on "WTF with Marc Moran" podcast. He said he had signed a rehabilitation program in December 2016 after experiencing psychological collapse, Rolling Stone reported. At first the comedian thought he had these failures because of his frequent marijuana use."I've always been a Pothead," said Davidson. "By October [or] September last year, I started having these mental failures, where I like, freak out and then do not remember what happened after. Blind Fury."Davidson said goodbye to "Saturday Night Live" to take part in the rehab.'SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE' KNOWN 3 NEW CAST MEMBERS FOR SEASON 43"I've never done any other drugs, so I was like," I'll try to go to rehab. Maybe that's helpful, "said Davidson," so I go and I get out. They told me they are like: "You could be bipolar," and I was like, "okay." So they are like: "We'll try you on these drugs." And then I got off [from Reha], and then I started to smoke weeds again - and I'm on meds. "
Davidson said he had a "really bad mental breakdown" in February, which caused him to use marijuana. Davidson announced he was clean and sober for "the first time in eight years" on his Instagram but said he still had problems.

pete davidson borderline - personality disorder - pete davidson borderline personality disorder

"I've figured out that I have BPD, which is a borderline personality disorder," said the "SNL" star. "One of my psychiatrists [he diagnosed]. He always said," You're probably bipolar or borderline, we just have to find it. "
Davidson, who lost his father, New York firefighter Scott Davidson, during the terrorist attacks of September 11, said on the podcast that this trauma might have affected his mental health.

CRYSTALS CAN NOT CHECK 'SHOW SATURDAY NIGHT' AFTER LEAVING


"My big thing is trust," said Davidson. "One day he was [Scott] here and the next day he was gone."The comedian was 7 years old at the time of his father's death.Davidson explained that he has received therapy and is on medication, but he still feels "depressed all the time"."It works slowly but surely," said Davidson. "I've had a lot of problems every year, and it was the worst year of my life to diagnose and try to figure out how to learn and live with it."

 pete davidson borderline - personality disorder - pete davidson borderline personality disorder

 

 Pete Davidson shows that he has borderline personality disorder: 'I am depressed all the time'



Saturday night Live Pete Davidson revealed that he was borderline personality disorder that depressed him "all the time".
The comedian, 23, explains that the symptoms of the disorder are why he checked into a rehabilitation program in December 2016, initially think that the mental breakdowns that he experienced were due to heavy marijuana use.
"I've always been a Pothead," said Davidson at the WTF with Marc Maron Podcast on Monday. "By October [or] September last year, I started having these mental failures, where I like, freak out and then do not remember what happened after. Blind Fury."
He decided to take a break from SNL and start the rehab.
"I've never done any other drugs, so I was like," I'll try to go to rehab. Maybe that's helpful, "Davidson explained." So I go and I get out. They told me they are like: "You're maybe bipolar," and I was like, 'OK'. So they are like: "We'll try you on these drugs." And then I got out of Reha, and then I started to smoke weeds again - and I'm on Meds. "

In February, he "just snapped" and had another, "really bad" mental breakdown, so he completely cut out marijuana. Davidson shared the news that he was "happy and sober" for the first time in eight years, and declared his absence to his fans.
RELATED VIDEO: SNL's Pete Davidson says he is "sober" for the first time in 8 years: "I give drugs and am happy"
But three months later, Davidson still fought and went back to his doctors.
"I've found out that I have BPD, which is a borderline personality disorder," he said, "One of my psychiatrists [diagnosed me]." He said, "You're probably bipolar or borderline, we just have to find it . "

  Pete Davidson borderline - personality disorder - Pete Davidson borderline personality disorder

Davidson believes that the loss of his father at the age of 7 on the terrorist attacks at the Twin Towers on September 11, 2011 had a great impact on his mental health.
"My big thing is trust," Davidson said. "One day he was here and the next day he was gone."
RELATED VIDEO: SNL's Pete Davidson recalls his father, who died on 9/11
Although he now has a diagnosis, Davidson is still finding out how to deal with the disorder, adding that he is "depressed all the time". He now goes to regular therapies and is on a new drug.
"It works slowly but surely," said Davidson. "I've had a lot of problems all year long, and it was the worst year of my life to diagnose and try to figure out how to learn and live with it."
Davidson visited the Emmys on 17 September to support SNL and his costumes Kate McKinnon, Leslie Jones and Vanessa Bayer, and told PERSONS that he was "happy and healthy". After the show and McKinnon, he won that he can "celebrate" I'm waiting to go home ".